Session Learning Outcomes:
- Gain insight into the emerging evidence base of relationships to support well-being, academic success, and long-term access to opportunity.
- Understand promising school designs and associated educator behaviors aimed at fostering deeper and broader networks in students’ lives.
- Gain visibility into emerging measures of relationship quantity and quality that can guide equitable, data-driven approaches to fostering connections in students’ lives.
- Julia Freeland Fisher, Clayton Christensen Institute
- Phyllis Lockett, LEAP Innovations
- Elizabeth Santiago, MENTOR/The Untold Narratives
- Tom Vander Ark, Getting Smart