Session Learning Outcomes:
- Consider how teachers can include social-emotional learning activities in a wide variety of classrooms.
- Explore Performance-Based Assessments designed to enable students to demonstrate content-area and transferable skills while learning about social justice issues.
- Discuss various methods of enabling students to self-assess and reflect on transferable and social-emotional skills.
- Kate Gardoqui, Great Schools Partnership
- Damarr Smith, Chicago Public Schools
- Tonya Howell, Intonation Music