Session Learning Outcomes:
- Deepen awareness of the expertise and capacity of youth development providers and other “informal” learning players that go largely untapped by K-12 education.
- Be inspired by how learner-centered leaders are leveraging community resources, experiences, and partners to more equitably and powerfully serve young people.
- Be ready to seek out new allies and opportunities to bring the full power of your community to bear in support of your young people’s learning and development.
- Alin Bennett, Education Reimagined
- Jorge Perez, YMCA of Greater Cincinnati
- Olivia Christensen, Iowa BIG/Education Reimagined
- Merita Irby, Forum for Youth Investment
- Miguel Gonzalez, Embark Education