Session Learning Outcomes:
- Be inspired by the vision for equitable, community-based, learner-centered ecosystems and the difference it would make for our children, families, and communities.
- Gain a deepened awareness of the opportunities, challenges, and questions that come with advancing an ecosystem agenda both locally and at a state and national level.
- Be emboldened to see new near- and long-term actions to advance new policies, tools, and resources aimed at making ecosystems visible and actionable for local communities.
- Kelly Young, Education Reimagined
- Kalei Delovio, The Met High School
- David Cook, Kentucky Department of Education
- Kimo Kippen, Aloha Learning Advisors