Session Learning Outcomes:
- Understand student-centered practices used to adapt to distance learning in a pandemic—and to heal and recover as we move beyond it.
- Understand success indicators and measurement strategies student-centered schools use to gauge student and school success.
- Be able to identify practices and success indicators that could be useful in your own school, district, or system.
- Lars Esdal, Education Evolving
- Sara Kemper, Education Evolving
- Ginger Spickler, Crosstown High
- Rebekah Kang, UCLA Community School