Session Learning Outcomes:
- Understand how Washington State’s Profile of a Graduate will be used to implement transformational changes to the state’s education system.
- Be informed about, and be able to implement in your state, strategies for increasing engagement from disparate sectors across the state.
- Be able to identify potential challenges and successes in initiating mastery-based learning pilot programs at the school and district level.
- Alissa Muller, Washington State Board of Education
- Ashley Lin, Union High School
- Senator Lisa Wellman, Washington State Senate Early Learning & K-12 Education Committee
- Ron Mayberry, Bethel School District
- Rhett Nelson, Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI)