Session Learning Outcomes:
- Understand ways in which micro-credentials scaffold individualized professional learning for teachers.
- Understand ways school leaders can use micro-credentials to differentiate professional learning and build capacity for their schools.
- Understand ways districts and states can use micro-credentials to build an effective teaching force responsive to the needs of English Learners.
- Laureen Avery, UCLA Center X Northeast Region
- Christopher Clouet, Mitchell College
- Jason Lange, BloomBoard Inc.
- Andrea D’Aiuto, Long Hill School, Shelton Public Schools