Session Learning Outcomes:
- Gain insight into the emerging evidence for students’ relationships in development of occupational identity, sense of purpose, and, in turn, long-term career optionality.
- Understand promising school-based designs driven by student voice and aimed at fostering deeper existing relationships and broader networks in students’ lives.
- Gain visibility into emerging measures of relationship quality that can guide equitable, data-driven approaches to fostering students’ identity and sense of purpose.
- Mahnaz Charania, Christensen Institute
- Andrew Frishman, Big Picture Learning
- Yutaka Tamura, nXu
- Nathaniel Cole, Guild Education
- Izzy Fitzgerald, San Diego MET High School