Session Learning Outcomes:
- Develop an understanding of why seat-time policies have been a barrier to personalized, competency-based learning, particularly as systems rebuild postCOVID-19.
- Discover how policymakers are dismantling these barriers in differing ways.
- Brainstorm how teaching and learning can shift once these barriers are removed.
- Jon Alfuth, KnowledgeWorks
- Michelle Udall, Arizona House of Representatives
- Jason Berg, Farmington Area Public Schools
- Angela Stallings, Utah State Board of Education