Session Learning Outcomes:
- Reflect on the barriers students who have historically been underserved by the U.S. education system face in returning to school.
- Learn strategies for implementing an ecosystem of evidence-based, relationship-driven, people-powered supports in their schools, districts, and communities.
- Learn about existing programs that have implemented a range of models that support student success and promote equity during and beyond the pandemic.
- Erin Mote, InnovateEDU
- Tasha Booker, City Year
- Reggie Lynn Agulto, City Year
- AJ Gutierrez, Saga Education
- Craig Robinson, College Possible
- Robert Balfanz, Ph.D., Everyone Graduates Center, Johns Hopkins University School of Education