Session Learning Outcomes:
- Learn about what it can look like to effectively include systems that support competency-based, personalized learning within a system of state accountability.
- Learn about rural and urban school and district pilots underway in Colorado. Pilots emphasized continual improvement and developing a system with greater educator buy-in.
- Learn about the ways students, family, and community can (and should) be woven into accountability design and execution.
- Rebecca Holmes, Colorado Education Initiative
- Lori Cooper, Fountain-Fort Carson School District
- Bree Jones, La Veta School District
- Julie Oxenford O’Brian, University of Colorado Denver