Session Learning Outcomes:
- Explore the report’s framework and recommendations.
- Engage in a discussion with members of the task force.
- Identify promising next steps to consider to increase the diversity of the educator workforce in your own setting.
- Mark Kostin, Associate Director, Great Schools Partnership | @nessc_me
- Ventura Rodriguez, Senior Associate Commissioner, Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education | @MASchoolsK12
- Jess DeCarolis, Division Director, Personalization & Flexible Pathways, Vermont Agency of Education | @VTEducation
- Dr. Sam Galloway, Director of Talent Management, Bristol Board of Education | @BristolCTSchool
- Dr. Terrell M. Hill, Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources, Windsor Public Schools | @terrellmhill