Session Learning Outcomes:
- Explore our work through the frame of the ecosystem, drawing out its powerful and unnerving implications.
- Interrogate the assumptions that tie us to our old frame and traditional practices in education – and to challenge them.
- Witness how the original culture, language, and values of indigenous Hawaiian cultures are changing the education conversation there – and around the country.
- Gary Chapin, Consultant, Educating for Good | @GaryChapin5
- Cheryl Ka’uhane Lupenui, President and CEO, The Kohala Center | @KohalaCenter