Session Learning Outcomes:
- Develop a Learner Profile of a learner they know so that the learner can identify and discuss strengths, challenges, preferences, and needs in their learning.
- Understand how to build a Personal Learning Backpack of tools, skills, and practices needed to enhance a strength of support challenge with a learner they know.
- Understand how they can have learners lead their IEP meetings by advocating for goals to support their learning.
- Kathleen McClaskey, Founder and UDL/Personalized Learning Consultant, Make Learning Personal; CEO and Chief Learning Officer, Empower the Learner, LLC | @khmmc
- Andelee Espinosa, Special Education Teacher, Brookfield Center High School | @AndeleeEspinosa