Save the Date
Why We Created the Symposium
The Symposium brings together experts, practitioners, teachers, policymakers, technical assistance providers, and researchers to offer an opportunity for deepening understanding on a variety of new student-centered learning models while affording a big picture view on the future of K-12 education. It is a forum to showcase the field’s brightest ideas; emerging trends; and the models, strategies, and tools that are transforming K-12 schools around the globe.
Who Is the Symposium for?
- An education leader planning and launching innovative, next gen learning models who is ready to get started with personalized, competency-based education?
- A policymaker that wants to push your education system forward to best serve students?
- A researcher exploring next gen teaching and learning models?
- A technical assistance provider supporting education transformation?
- An innovator in K-12 education looking to find like-minded colleagues?
If any of these descriptions apply to you, then the Symposium is the place for you!