Session Learning Outcomes:
- Engage in a broad discussion and debate around both the challenges and opportunities of leveraging blended and personalized learning habits of teaching and learning during the move to online-only instruction.
- Perform a diagnostic for your own context for technology-rich versus blended, personalized learning.
- Engage in a Challenge-Solution focus as they plan for future-oriented practices in their districts.
- Andrew Hodge, Blended Learning Grant Project Manager, Texas Education Agency | @teainfo
- Kristen Watkins, Director, Personalized Learning, Dallas Independent School District | @k10watkins
- Kathy Horner, Director, Blended and Personalized Learning, Winters Independent School District | @wintersisd
- Kellie Wilks, Chief Technology Officer, Ector County Independent School District | @EctorCountyISD
- Lauren Tavarez, Blended Learning Coordinator, Ector County Independent School District | @LTavarezECISD
- Heather Greenhalgh-Spencer, Chair of Graduate Studies in Blended and Personalized Learning, Texas Tech University | @TexasTech