Session Learning Outcomes:
- Understand applicable laws and regulations pertaining to students with disabilities and how to practically intersect law with personalized planning.
- Be equipped to address potential issues before they lead to complaints, with strategies for avoiding potential liability.
- Be empowered to customize personalized learning for students with disabilities and to advocate for positive outcomes.
- Kevin McKenna, Managing Member, McKenna Snyder LLC
- Nicole Snyder, Special Education Chair, McKenna Snyder LLC