Session Learning Outcomes:
- Gain a sense of how XQ schools successfully shifted learning to a virtual space during the COVID crisis.
- Learn tactics that allow their school professionals to create more equitable learning environments, both virtually and in-person.
- Leave with a clear understanding of more inclusive visions of students’ success.
- Lillian Hsu, Principal, Latitude High School
- Eric Collazo, Principal, Washington Leadership Academy
- Andy MacMannis, Assistant Head of School and Special Education Director, Trinity Academy for the Performing Arts
- Bennison Ntsakey, Director of Academics, Brooklyn Laboratory Charter Schools