iNACOL offers pre-conference workshops on Sunday, October 21, 2018, to provide focused full- and half-day interactive opportunities for deeper learning and knowledge-building in personalized, competency-based learning. These workshops provide intensive professional development in small groups and require a separate registration from the Symposium.
Space is limited, so please register for the pre-conference workshops as soon as possible. Here are directions to register for pre-conference workshops:
- If you’ve already registered to attend the iNACOL Symposium, click here to modify your existing registration.
- Enter your email and Reference Number. Click ‘continue.’
- From here, you can modify various aspects of your registration, including adding a pre-conference workshop.
- If you haven’t yet registered to attend the iNACOL Symposium, register here today and be sure to add a pre-conference workshop to your registration.
Below is the list of pre-conference workshops offered at the iNACOL Symposium:
- Be an Agent of Narrative Change: A Toolbox for Creating Compelling Communications for Education Transformation
- Assessment for Learning: From Principles, to Practices, to Action
- Learning from School-Based Practitioners: Building a Successful Competency-Based Education System in your District/School
- State-Level Support for Personalized Learning: An Exploration of Two States’ Commitment to Scaling Personalized Learning
- Competency Education Leadership Forum for Educators
- Transforming Learning with Micro-credentials and Badges
- Building a Successful and High-Quality Online Learning Program
- A Framework for Personalized Learning
- Blended Learning: Teaching in a Student-Centered Environment
- K-12 Online and Blended Learning Research Community Meeting
Complete descriptions and presenter information for all pre-conference workshops can be found on the pre-conference workshop section of our website.
If you have questions regarding registering for a pre-conference workshop, please contact Annabel Custer at [email protected]. We look forward to seeing you in Nashville on October 21-24, 2018.
Share these pre-conference workshop opportunities on Twitter: