iNACOL launched this new website to create deeper and more accessible content, to better support our mission, and to provide a seamless and vibrant user experience to all visitors. See below to browse the new features and find answers to frequently asked questions about membership, logins, registration, and more.
- The simplified design and restructured content on the new site makes it easier for visitors to use and navigate the site.
- The New Learning Models page provides a list of common questions in K-12 online, blended, and competency education, as well as recommendations and related resources.
- The Center for Policy Advocacy specifies policy issues, state and federal recommendations, and links to related resources.
- On the Resources page, we have consolidated our resources into topics and types, as well as featuring some of our best resources, allowing visitors to easily find what they are looking for.
- We have incorporated the Education Domain blog into our News section, packing our website with high-quality news and updates from the field.
- We designed and embedded an internal site dedicated to the iNACOL Blended and Online Learning Symposium, aggregating all information for this event in one, easy-to-navigate platform.
- New member profiles allow iNACOL members to manage their personal information and communications preferences, such as newsletter subscriptions and participation in committees.
- The Committee Wiki website will be turned dark. All relevant Committee information has been transferred to the Member Forums under the “Committees” umbrella.
- The Member Forums will no longer require a separate log in. To log on to the Member Forums, users will log into their iNACOL member account, and from there, users will gain access to the iNACOL Member Forums. (Non-members will not have access to the Member Forums; for more information about iNACOL member benefits.
- The responsive design of our new site allows you to find us easily on your mobile devices, such as smartphones and iPads.
- Integrated social media features allow visitors to share information easily within a variety of social media networks.
Questions & Answers about the new site
Find answers and general information about our new website, member access, registration, the Member Forums, and more.
If I have an existing active membership, can I log on using my same username and password?
Yes, you can visit the log in page and use your same user name and password. If you do not remember your password, you can reset your password using the email that is associated with your account. If you don’t know the email associated with your account, please contact iNACOL (link to contact us form). To reset your password, follow these steps:
- Visit the log in page.
- Click “Reset Password.”
- Enter your email address.
- You will receive an email with a reset password link. Follow the instructions to log into your account.
Who can I contact about trouble logging in and/or resetting my password? Please contact Membership Support.
How do I manage other members on my membership account?
You can only manage members on your account if you are the primary membership account holder. To do so, you can contact iNACOL by emailing jminter @ inacol.org or visit the contact us form.
Where do I see my membership expiration date?
Your membership information, including expiration date, is located in the new member dashboard. Your member dashboard is available to you when you log in. Once logged in, click your name in the upper right hand side of your screen to see your membership dashboard.
Who can I contact about help with membership registration? Please contact Membership Support.
What can I do in my membership dashboard?
On your membership dashboard, you can update your information (name, job title, address and phone number) as well as your communication preferences (what email updates you would like to receive from iNACOL). If you need to update your email address, membership type, or other membership details, please contact us directly at jminter @ inacol.org.
Where is the Member Forums?
The new forum is accessible to members only. As a member, you may log into your account to view and comment on Forum topics. You will not be able to interact on the Forum as a non-member. Visit this page to learn more about member benefits.
How do I log into the Member Forums?
You log onto the Forum via your main member log in page. You can access your member forum profile, which includes what topics you have subscribed to or how many comments you have made, by finding the “View my Member Forums Profile” link in your member dashboard.
What can I do on the Member Forums?
On the Member Forums, you will have access to job postings, policy updates, upcoming event information, and participation in committees. You can participate in the conversation by replying to forum threads, subscribing for updates to certain threads, which will provide you with email updates on that thread, or designating threads as favorites. Your favorites act like bookmarks and show up in your member forum profile so that you can refer to them at a later time.
Where is the Wiki?
The wiki has been shut down and the topics from the wiki have been folded into the Committee section of the Member Forums. For more information on this, please contact Membership Support.
How do I sign up for Webinars?
You may sign up for webinars under the Events section. Webinars are open to both members and non-members.
Where is the Symposium information?
The 2015 Symposium information is located here. There, you can register for the symposium and find event details.