The 2018 CompetencyWorks webinar series includes:
- Levers and Logic Models: A framework to Guide Research and Design of High-Quality Competency-Based Education Systems June 19, 2-3pm ET with Katherine Casey and Chris Sturgis Register here.
- Designing for Equity: Leveraging Competency-Based Education to Ensure All Students Succeed July 18, 2-3pm ET with Chris Sturgis and Katherine Casey
- Fit for Purpose: Taking the Long View on Systems Change and Policy to Support Competency Education August 28, 2-3pm ET with Maria Worthen
- Quality Principles for Competency-Based Education October 10, 2-3pm ET with Chris Sturgis and Katherine Casey
- Meeting Students Where They Are November 7, 3-4pm ET with Chris Sturgis and Antonia Rudenstine, reDesign