- Southern New Hampshire’s College for America program is partnering with USA Funds to create a competency education consortium for community colleges.
- Gary Brahm of Brandman Univeristy identifies key steps in the development of a CBE program.
- This U.S. News University Connection article analyzes competency education as a new trend in higher education.
Below is a competency-based education webinar series for community colleges, hosted by CBEinfo:
- Tuesday, April 5, 3:00 p.m. ET: Regulatory Issues. Register here.
- Tuesday, May 3, 3:00 p.m. ET: Sustainability Challenges. Register here.
FYI: If you miss the webinars, you can access the recorded archives here.