Join hundreds of K-12 thought leaders focused on blended and online learning at the third annual regional Conference on Blended and Online Learning 2016 (CBOL) at the History Colorado Center in Denver, Colorado, to be held on February 18-19, 2016. This year’s theme is “learner-centered.”
Jointly organized by the eLearn Collaborative in partnership with iNACOL, this conference brings together hundreds of K-12 thought leaders focused on blended and online learning.
Keynote speakers for the regional CBOL event include:
- Michael Horn, blended learning expert and accomplished author of two books
- Richard Crandall, Colorado Commissioner of Education
This event features twenty-five breakout sessions on advancing personalized, competency-based, blended and online learning. Examples of sessions include:
- Next Steps After ESSA: State Policy on Next Gen Accountability
- Engaging At-Risk Students in an Online Learning Environment
- ReSchool Colorado: Leveraging Advocates and a Larger Landscape of Providers to Customize Student Learning
- Student Panel of Blended and Online Learners
- True Confession of a Hybrid School
- Education 3.0: Personalized Learning through Student-Generated Content
History Colorado Center
Denver, Colorado 80203
The CBOL regional event is being held on February 18-19, 2016. Below are the agenda details for each day:
- Thursday, February 18, 2016: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 19, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.