VIRTUAL PRE-SYMPOSIUM WEBINAR
Join this collaborative group of experts on taking online and blended learning to new facets where the typical box-checking online format is pushed aside for students to be given opportunities to dive deep into meaningful and relevant work-based learning. Explore ways to give students choice in their online courses and show innovation and deep learning. Middlebury Community Schools is excited to give examples of their personalized project-based learning model used in their blended learning classes.
- Break free from a box-checking online model and explore examples of how project-based learning strategies are used with online and blended content making education 24/7.
- Identify ways to give students agency and voice in their career-focused classes and give their core classes real-world relevance.
- Leave with a proven model and brainstorm how to integrate business partnerships that create relevant online project-based learning with ease in any type of curriculum.
- Lauren Bailey, Blended Learning Teacher, Middlebury Community Schools | @baileyfamily6
- Dr. Byron Ernest, Director of Noble Education Initiative, Indiana State Board of Education | @ByronErnest
- Dr. Robby Goodman, Assistant Superintendent, Middlebury Community Schools | @Dr_RobbyGoodman
- Sarah Koontz, Project Manager, Horizon Education Alliance | @sarahkoontz3