This webinar was recorded on .View Slide Deck
Are you an administrator or practitioner familiar with the NCAA High School Review or program review process? In this archived interactive session, you’ll learn the historical context for the current policies and criteria for review, consider the factors at the forefront of our work to ensure college readiness for NCAA student-athletes, and engage in robust discussion and feedback to help inform new review concepts on the horizon.
- Understand the context and purpose of NCAA High School Review policies.
- Identify key challenges and opportunities for High School Review policy updates.
- Analyze proposed policy updates from multiple perspectives.
- Sarah Overpeck, Director of High School Review, NCAA Eligibility Center
- Christa Palmer, Associate Director of High School Review, NCAA Eligibility Center
- Kaylen Overway, Assistant Director of High School Review, NCAA Eligibility Center
- Bridget Goss, Coordinator of High School Review, NCAA Eligibility Center