Session Learning Outcomes:
- Learn how a vision for a portrait of a graduate can be translated into school and classroom design and practices that work in context for all students.
- Learn how to teach, assess, and report transferable skills and dispositions in a way that encourages students to seek feedback towards mastering them.
- Examine strategies used to ensure the vision for developing transferable social-emotional skills lives in the fabric of the school culture and student experience.
- Cory Henwood, Innovation Coordinator, Iron County School District | @CoryHenwood
- Heather Lambert, Educator, Launch High School | @LaunchHS
- Cody Christenson, Educator, Launch High School