Session Learning Outcomes:
- Learners will gain information in what it means to be an equity-seeking leader in a new learning ecosystem supporting all students.
- Learners will gain skills in organizational development and positioning necessary to establish an intermediary function in their state or locality.
- Learners will learn ways to interrogate their own systems with regards to creating an equity-seeking capacity to ensure opportunities for all students.
- Paul Leather, Director, Interstate Learning Community, Center for Innovation in Education
- Gretchen Morgan, State Engagement Advisor, Center for Innovation in Education
- Ellen Hume-Howard, CEO, New Hampshire Learning Initiative
- Rebecca Holmes, CEO, Colorado Education Initiative
- Tony Monfiletto, Executive Director, Future Focused Education