Session Learning Outcomes:
- Discuss how the unique needs of systemically under-resourced schools may create need for additional human capacity to support students.
- Explore how Student Success Coaches provide integrated social-emotional and academic supports and implications for practice in the wake of COVID-19.
- Understand local exemplars of increased demand for expansion of Student Success Coaches and lessons for the broader education field.
- Robert Balfanz, Director, Everyone Graduates Center, Johns Hopkins University | @bobbalfanz
- Tasha Fowler, Vice President and Executive Director, City Year Columbus | @letsbeclear7
- Mary Jane Stevenson, Vice President and Executive Director, City Year Los Angeles | @MaryOFAJane
- Bobby Kessling, Product Management Director, City Year | @CityYear