Session Learning Outcomes:
- Deepen awareness of the expertise and capacity of youth development providers and other “informal” learning players that goes largely untapped by K-12 education.
- Be inspired by how learner-centered leaders are already leveraging community resources, experiences, and partners to more equitably and powerfully serve their young people.
- Investigate and explore what is already present in your own community.
- Alin Bennett, Education Reimagined
- Miguel Gonzalez, Embark Education
- Steve Heath, Fab Newport
- Danny Murphy, East Bay Met School
- Autumn Walker, East Bay Met School
- Hazel Lindsley, Embark Education