Session Learning Outcomes:
- Examine the components of a change leadership framework that supports state, district, and school implementation of competency-centered learning.
- Explore the role of a robust competency framework in fostering rigorous, equitable, and engaged learning in K-12 schools and classrooms.
- Review and reflect on impact data from a scalable adult development initiative to implement competency-centered learning.
- Sydney Schaef, reDesign
- Stephanie DiStasio, South Carolina Department of Education – Office of Personalized Learning
- Mary Roueche, South Pointe High School
- Jennifer Gibbons, River Bluff High School
- David Consalvi, Saluda Trail Middle School & South Pointe High School
- Apryl Henry, River Bluff High School