Session Learning Outcomes:
- Learn how to engage families as co-creators of post-COVID schooling.
- Examine the role power dynamics and history play in making authentic co-creation challenging.
- Understand more about why and how to keep families in ongoing learning networks.
- Gretchen Morgan, State Engagement Advisor, Center for Innovation in Education | @Gretchedu
- Doannie Tran, Strategy and Diversity Equity and Inclusion Fellow, Center for Innovation in Education | @doannietran
- Paul Leather, Director, Interstate Learning Community, Center for Innovation in Education | @CIEleadlearning