Session Learning Outcomes:
- Gain knowledge on the research-based competencies to effectively combine SEL and BL/PL.
- Gain hands-on design experience for developing your own competencies around SEL + BL/PL.
- Engage in a Challenge-Solution focus for group analysis of the tensions and opportunities of combining a focus on SEL with a focus and practice on BL/PL.
- Heather Greenhalgh-Spencer, Chair of Graduate Studies in Blended and Personalized Learning, Texas Tech University | @TexasTech
- Jeasik Cho, Associate Professor of Personalized Learning, Texas Tech University | @TTUEducation
- Claudia Meza, Instructional Coach and Teacher Leader, Spring Branch Independent School District | @SBISD