Session Learning Outcomes:
- Understand how competency-based education creates equitable learning environments for all students.
- Learn about the diverse roles that alumni now take in their communities and how their high school experience with competency-based education helped them get there.
- Hear from diverse perspectives to inform a deep understanding of why student agency leads to more engaged students and better learning outcomes.
- Yvonne Armenta, Independent
- Tai Britton, W M Lyles Co.
- Aileen Campos, UCSF
- Jerica Miles, Independent
- Mikayla Janae Provost, State Farm Arena and the Atlanta Hawks