The Aurora Institute Symposium is the leading conference for transforming K-12 education systems, advancing breakthrough practices and policies, and implementing personalized, competency-based learning.
- An educator who is ready to get started with personalized, competency-based education, or someone who is already planning and launching innovative, next gen learning models?
- A policymaker that wants to push your education system forward to best serve students?
- A researcher exploring next gen teaching and learning models?
- A technical assistance provider supporting education transformation?
- An innovator in K-12 education looking to find like-minded colleagues?
- If any of these descriptions apply to you, then the Symposium is the place for you!
At the Aurora Institute Symposium, you’ll find a community of innovators from across the education transformation space who are engaging in action-oriented learning and development. You’ll have the chance to learn about schools, districts, and states adopting next generation learning models, get an inside look at the latest research and policy developments, and leave with the tools and the largest community of innovative practice to advance change in your own work.
- Attendee registration is now open for the Aurora Institute Symposium, held at the Palm Springs Convention Center in Palm Springs, CA on October 15-17, 2023.
- Aurora Institute members can attend the Symposium at a discounted rate. Become an Aurora Institute member today, then register to attend the Symposium here.
- Members and non-members can take advantage of early-bird registration discounts through July 13, 2023.
- For questions, please contact the Aurora Institute Symposium team. We look forward to seeing you at the Symposium.