Catch Up on Kettle Moraine’s Approach to Personalized Learning
The series on Kettle Moraine School District’s is over, but certainly the innovation and learning at Kettle Moraine aren’t. Let’s touch base with them in a year or two to find out what they are learning from rolling out personalized learning to other schools.
In the meantime, here is a place for you to find all twelve blogs and make it easier to share with colleagues.
- Buzzing Toward Personalized Learning in Wisconsin
- Kettle Moraine: Where the Future of Education is Being Created Student by Student
- Kettle Moraine: How They Got Here and Where They are Going
- The Five Pillars of Teaching and Learning at KM Explore
- The Sound of Learning at Create House at Kettle Moraine Middle School
- KM Global: Pedagogy, Curriculum, and Learning Design
- Chasing Competencies at KM Perform
- Reaching Out into the Community at High School of Health Sciences
- Practicing What They Preach: Micro-Credentialing at Kettle Moraine
- Distributed Leadership at Kettle Moraine
- A Quick Look at Kettle Moraine’s My Learning Collaborative
- Reflections on Learning Without Boundaries at Kettle Moraine