Here are the highlights from September 2016 on CompetencyWorks. Happy reading. And let us know if you have questions you want us to delve into!
SITE VISITS AND CASE STUDIES
Implementing Competency-Based Education in K-12 Systems: Insights from Local Leaders
- Part 1 – Introducing Implementing Competency Education in K–12 Systems: Insights from Local Leaders
- Part 2 – What Is Competency Education?
- Part 3 – Investing in Shared Leadership
- Part 4 – Constructing a Shared Journey of Inquiry, Shared Vision, and Shared Ownership
- Part 5 – Engaging the Community
Learner-Centered Tip of the Week: Starting the Year Off Strong by Courtney Belolan
What’s New in Competency-Based Higher Education? by Natalie Abel
What’s New in K-12 Competency Education? by Natalie Abel
WEBINARS AND RFP OPPORTUNITIES
PRINCIPAL AND SUPERINTENDENT PERSPECTIVES
AROUND THE WEB
Next Generation Learning Challenges