Incorporating competency education into a school or district is a challenging task. With so many facets and steps to becoming a successful school, it’s definitely helpful to learn from those who have already started their journey toward competency education. Today’s post puts together some helpful posts by principals, both former and current, that have great reflections about competency education in their schools.
- Bill Zima’s series on leadership
- Rethinking Teacher Evaluation for the Competency-Based Grading Reporting System by Brian Stack
- The Karate Studio: An Excellent Example of A Competency-Based Classroom by Brian Stack
- How To Utilize Your Greatest Assets by Morgan Walker
- Launching School Boards into the 21st Century by Rose Colby
- Avoid Hit and Miss Professional Development by Diane Smith