Skip to content
- Inside Higher Ed has published a new report that explores if colleges can partner with employers and brokers create alternative credentials that will help with careers.
- Higher Education Quality Council of Ontario released a new report that explores the development of competency-based education in North America.
- This article shares highlights from a new report that discusses five approaches for public institutions to implement for the future of education.
- This article focuses on the rise of competency-based education in higher education.
- The new California Online Community College is providing opportunities for adults to receive a competency-based, short-term credential in medical coding, IT and supervisor roles.
- Southern New Hampshire University is working to create a “seamless pathway” for middle schoolers to gain college degrees through digital badging.
- Washington State Community College board is considering implementing incremental credentialing to aid their career programs.
- Alana Dunagan explains how rethinking regulation in higher education can benefit how students learn and earn college degrees.