Issues in Practice, Support Professional Learning, Rethink Instruction, Learn Lessons from the Field
Shifting to Online Bite-Sized Professional Learning
This webinar was recorded on .Access Presentation View Slide Deck
VIRTUAL PRE-SYMPOSIUM WEBINAR
Watch this session to learn about how the Dallas Independent School District re-established learning in an at-home setting. Participants will explore and then share strategies for rituals, coaching and support, and professional learning to meet the needs in a virtual community. In closing, participants will start an action plan to take new strategies back to their own organizations and districts.
- Learn about and share strategies for re-establishing rituals and procedures in a virtual setting for staff and students.
- Explore and share strategies for moving face-to-face coaching and support online for teachers.
- Identify and then begin planning how to shift professional development from face-to-face to online.
- Kristen Watkins, Director of Personalized Learning, Dallas Independent School District | @k10watkins
- Vanessa Rodriguez, Personalized Learning Coordinator, Dallas Independent School District | @vanessa_315