Lead Change and Innovation, Evaluate Quality, Learn Lessons from the Field
Using Research & Development to Redesign: Immediately Implementable Methods and Practices to Accelerate Learning and Results for ALL Kids
This webinar was recorded on .Access Presentation View Slide Deck
VIRTUAL PRE-SYMPOSIUM WEBINAR
We believe that when you don’t know the solution to a challenge, you go through a process of trying things out to learn so that you discover a way forward. This is the spirit of research and development (R&D) and is a core component of innovation journeys. In this session, we will share immediately implementable R&D methods and practices successfully being used in schools across the country, while ensuring you leave with an R&D plan for a challenge or idea you bring to the session!
- Learn immediately implementable R&D methods and practices successfully being used in schools across the country.
- Share successes and lessons learned with others attending the session to build a network that could support continued growth afterward.
- Bring a current challenge they are experiencing in their context and leave with an R&D plan to help guide their actions forward.
- Anirban Bhattacharyya, Partner, Transcend | @arbhatta
- Nikolaus Namba, Partner, Transcend | @NikNamba
- Sarah Ross, Partner, Transcend | @Sarah_M_Akhtar