Session Learning Outcomes:
- Learn how to move towards digital equity through selecting, implementing, and evaluating edtech tools that best meet the needs of your school systems.
- Learn how school systems used an equity-centered edtech guide to develop and improve edtech systems. Successes and challenges will be addressed.
- Learn the value of having a statewide edtech guide and how the guide was differentiated for a diverse set of school systems.
- Jin-Soo Huh, The Learning Accelerator
- Jacqulyn Gantzer, Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Tina Mahaney, Gill-Montague Regional School District
- Jared Perrine, Narragansett Regional School District