Session Learning Outcomes:
- Identify how Liberatory Design may offer educators a process to meaningfully collaborate.
- Evaluate the network’s efficacy, including community organizers, biliteracy specialists, capstone educators, and educators new to performance assessment.
- Understand a community-based, grassroots approach to statewide policy change.
- Lisa Harmon-Martínez, Future Focused Education
- Eduardo Garcia, Siembra Leadership High School
- Julie Jaynes, ACE Leadership High School
- Kristen LaVolpa, Educational Consultant
- Laurie Smith-Small Waisted Bear (Oceti Sakowin), Zuni High School
- Miguel Angel Acosta Muñoz, Earth Care
- Minea Armijo, University of New Mexico
- Emma Jones, Youth and Community Organizer
- Ronnie Reynolds, Robert F. Kennedy Charter
- Sienna Burkett, ACE Leadership High School