Session Learning Outcomes:
- Learn about the learning priorities and insights from four innovative schools in very different contexts, and discuss your own learning priorities.
- Explore a diverse, national set of innovative learning environments designed to advance equity and student-centered learning through the Canopy project.
- Collaborate with job-alike peers and share input on what practices to prioritize and how to best access, connect, and share such learning.
- Chelsea Waite, Center on Reinventing Public Education
- Beth Rabbitt, The Learning Accelerator
- Miguel Gonzalez, Embark Education
- Donnell Cannon, Edgecombe County Public Schools
- Alexa Sorden, Concourse Village Elementary School
- Tyler Thigpen, The Forest Schools and Institute for Self Directed Learning