Session Learning Outcomes:
- Explore the challenges rural communities face and the ways in which school leaders are leveraging their unique assets to reimagine school and address these challenges.
- Deepen an understanding of The Leaps and how the Rural Schools Design Community used them to understand how their young people were experiencing their school models.
- Learn from and brainstorm with rural school designers to envision the ways you can leverage your community’s unique assets to make The Leaps in your own school or district.
- Taina Torres, Transcend Education
- Jenny O’Meara, Transcend Education
- Cederick Ellis, McComb School District
- Jeremiah Johnson, McComb High School
- Lillian Edwards, Spring Creek School, Todd County School District
- Andrew Wolff, Clear Creek School District