Session Learning Outcomes:
- Describe how eliciting student input, expertise, opinions, and ideas into the decisions being made in a classroom is a way to provide student voice in a classroom.
- Describe how learning plans offer students opportunities to manage and make choices about time, place, path, and pace of learning.
- Describe how roadmaps, proficiency scales, and learning plans better enable students to articulate where they are in their learning and where they will go next.
- Brian Smith, Firebird Nation Campus, Colorado School District 49
- Liam Bartos, Falcon Middle School
- Tyler Shanahan, Falcon Middle School
- Bradigan Murphy, Falcon Middle School
- Ashlee Mull, Falcon Middle School
- Catherine Soto, Falcon Middle School