Evaluate Quality, Support Professional Learning
Measuring Personalized Professional Learning: A Three-Year Study of What Works Best, For Whom, Under What Conditions, and Why
This webinar was recorded on .Access Presentation View Slide Deck
VIRTUAL PRE-SYMPOSIUM WEBINAR
Over the past three years, Lindsay Unified School District has collaborated with The Learning Accelerator to measure the effectiveness of their personalized professional learning program. Ultimately, the district sought to understand “the black box” of which combinations of professional learning would lead to the greatest student growth. This seminar will share lessons learned and help participants consider ways to design professional learning programs to support personalized learning.
- Develop an understanding of the components of a personalized professional learning program.
- Gain an understanding of strategies to measure the effectiveness of personalized professional learning.
- Begin to conceptualize how they might implement personalized professional learning in their context.
- Amalia Lopez, Director of Special Projects, Lindsay Unified School District – @sralopes
- Dr. Beth Holland, Partner, The Learning Accelerator – @brholland
- Dr. Eliot Levine, Research Director, Aurora Institute – @Eliot_Levine (Moderator)