VIRTUAL PRE-SYMPOSIUM WEBINAR
An interactive conversation that will ignite transformational ideas based on experiences and adaptations for our competency-based system. Participants will review a continuum of attributes: starting with equity, developing efficacy, and measuring effectiveness. Personalized learner-centered experiences that were adapted for remote learning will be included. The goal will be to generate practical ways to support and prepare learners to conquer real-world experiences using developed critical skills.
- Collaborate and share the peaks and valleys of transitioning to equitable, student-centered, anywhere-anytime learning.
- Collaborate to share and develop ideas for measuring effective, future-focused, anywhere-anytime learning.
- Collaborate to share and develop ideas around efficacy with goal setting and progress monitoring with all stakeholders.
- Claudette Trujillo, Principal, Metropolitan Arts Academy-Westminster Public Schools | @ClaudetteLeads
- Cindy Davis, Principal, Sherrelwood Elementary, Westminster Public Schools |
- Roger Vadeen, Principal, Sunset Ridge Elementary, Westminster Public Schools
- Janelle Stastny, Principal, Mesa Elementary, Westminster Public Schools | @jstastny1
- Amber Swieckowski, Principal, Hodgkins Leadership Academy PK-8, Westminster Public Schools | @ASwieckowski