The series on Kettle Moraine School District’s is over, but certainly the innovation and learning at Kettle Moraine aren’t. Let’s touch base with them in a year or two to find out what they are learning from rolling out personalized learning to other schools.
In the meantime, here is a place for you to find all twelve blogs and make it easier to share with colleagues.
- Buzzing Toward Personalized Learning in Wisconsin
- Kettle Moraine: Where the Future of Education is Being Created Student by Student
- Kettle Moraine: How They Got Here and Where They are Going
- The Five Pillars of Teaching and Learning at KM Explore
- The Sound of Learning at Create House at Kettle Moraine Middle School
- KM Global: Pedagogy, Curriculum, and Learning Design
- Chasing Competencies at KM Perform
- Reaching Out into the Community at High School of Health Sciences
- Practicing What They Preach: Micro-Credentialing at Kettle Moraine
- Distributed Leadership at Kettle Moraine
- A Quick Look at Kettle Moraine’s My Learning Collaborative
- Reflections on Learning Without Boundaries at Kettle Moraine