As we begin the countdown to the 2020 Aurora Institute Virtual Symposium, running October 25-28, we’re delighted to announce our special series focusing on K-12 education research.
Offered as a set of complimentary pre-conference webinars, this series is generously supported by The Leon Lowenstein Foundation and will culminate in a one-day research convening later this fall.
The series is designed to focus on the latest research on personalized learning. You will be introduced to new research, innovative strategies, and thought-provoking questions driving the transformation of K-12 education systems, and you will be exposed to a wide range of cutting-edge science, leading thinkers, and ideas from the field.
These sessions will cover learnings from current research and evaluations. Topics will include equity-based research strategies, social-emotional learning approaches, innovative research tools and methods for personalized learning, and more.
Below are currently confirmed sessions, but watch this space as new webinars are being added to the schedule.
Building the Evidence Base for Personalized Learning – Webinar Series
- Taking an Equity-Based Approach to Advancing a Research and Learning Agenda | August 18, 2020 | 2 pm EST
- Elevating Student Experience to Build Equitable Learning Environments and Outcomes | September 1, 2020 | 2 pm EST
- Using Research & Development to Redesign: Immediately Implementable Methods and Practices to Accelerate Learning and Results for ALL Kids | September 8, 2020 | 2 pm EST
- Measuring Personalized Professional Learning: A Three-Year Study of What Works Best, For Whom, Under What Conditions, and Why | September 15, 2020 | 2 pm EST
- Assessing Field-level Change: Lessons from the Evaluation of the Assessment for Learning Project | September 17, 2020 | 2 pm EST
- Putting Data to Work: Formative Evaluation and Continuous Improvement in Transformative Education Efforts | September 22, 2020 | 2 pm EST
Contact Aurora Institute Research Director Eliot Levine for additional information.